Kitchener-Waterloo Full-Time Permanent Bonus Commission Our automation client is growing. You will manage the development…
Cambridge Full-Time Permanent Benefits Shift Bonus
Our manufacturing client is busy. Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor you will;
• Detect and troubleshoot irregularities and malfunctions on all production equipment.
• Perform preventative, predictive and regular maintenance on all equipment.
• Install machines and equipment according to blueprints and layout plans.
• Program and troubleshoot PLC and CNC equipment.
• Outside travel to the warehouse to perform maintenance.
• Outside travel to purchase replacement parts or supplies needed.
• Attend any training as required.
• Know and enforce company policies, train when appropriate.
• Identify training as needed and ensure training is completed.
• Maintain good morale and a team atmosphere throughout the facility.
• Ensure housekeeping is maintained and meets the standards set by the company.
• Follow all safety policies, rules and regulations.
• Member of the Joint Health & Safety Committee
You are a licensed 433A Industrial Millwright, have 5 years maintenance experience, pneumatics & hydraulics maintenance experience, excellent communication skills and are a team player.