Mississauga Full-Time Permanent Benefits RSP Our client is busy and growing. Reporting to the Installation…
Mississauga Full-Time permanent Benefits Rotating Shift DAYS and AFTERNOONS
Our manufacturing client is looking for a licensed Millwright. Responsible to work in a safe and efficient manner by servicing, repairing, maintaining, troubleshooting, overhauling, and continuously improving the conditions of the production lines equipment. You will be responsible for safe and efficient maintenance and proper operation of assigned equipment in order to meet production targets and uphold the highest quality standard.
• Minor Boiler service and repair
• Boiler testing and analysis
• Effectively and efficiently meet production and quality goals.
• Complete work orders and preventative maintenance tasks. Update the work orders in our database.
• Create new work orders in database defining the task and frequency.
• Recommend equipment and process improvements.
• Troubleshoot and carry out equipment repairs in safe and timely manner to minimize downtime.
• Maintain ISO 9001 standards in the plant.
• Mechanical maintenance of equipment
• Work Planning and delegating work assignments
• Troubleshoots when necessary
• Shall ensure that all functions fulfilled or supervised are carried out in accordance with the requirements of the Responsible Care codes
• In absence of supervisor he/she must self-manage the workflow to maintain equipment serviceability
• Monitoring work process for the department
• With supervision, assist in-house electrician to perform maintenance duty as required.
• Other duties as assigned
Education: Licensed Millwright -433A license
Experience: Must have 2-3 years’ experience as a certified tradesman in applicable trade.
Skill: Great Computer skills
Document and relay shift notes
Self-driven and self-motivated
Working at Heights
First Aid Training
Emergency Response Awareness
Has a good understanding of government regulations and company policies
Has a good understanding of the Maintenance Department and operations
Capable of completing routine department tasks
Able to work off shifts and some weekends
Knowledge of all the SOP’s for the department
Good Communication and interpersonal skills
Knowledge: Knowledge of using BIS